Acclaimed Mental Health Speaker
in Milwaukee, WI
Much thought and effort go into a company healthcare plan — from how to best take care of staff members and their families to being fiscally responsible as an organization. And though mental health/mental wellness are, more than ever, also becoming topics of discussion in the workplace, companies of any size or industry stand to benefit from placing a focus on workforce mental wellness.
In addition to EAPs and even work-life balance opportunities, savvy business owners are realizing the value of a workplace mental health speaker out of Milwaukee, WI. Joyce Marter, Licensed Psychotherapist, National Speaker and Mental Health Expert has helped a myriad of businesses run more smoothly and compassionately with ROI on a variety of levels, including a fiscal impact, increased morale and less turnover.
Mental Health at a Glance
- 1 in 25 U.S. adults experiences a serious mental illness
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experiences mental illness of some kind
- 17 percent of youth experience a mental health disorder
- 19 percent of U.S. adults who have a mental health issue also have an issue with substance abuse
- 1 in 8 visits to U.S. ERs are for mental health/substance use
“I was always so impressed in Joyce’s ability to command the room in such a unique way that made our patients and audience feel heartfelt, welcomed, and advocates of her mission—to educate and reduce the stigma around mental health.”Blake Kleigl, Director of Physician Relations
You can inquire about Joyce’s therapy services through the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”73″ title=”Book Joyce Today”]