Now more than ever, considering a mental wellness virtual training for your staff is critically important. As more and more people work from home for a variety of reasons, including the fact that savvy companies are realizing the benefits of work-life balance, a virtual mental health training session is ideal for organizations of all sizes and industries.
Joyce Marter is a leading public speaker, CEO, and mental health expert whose work has been consumed internationally by over 1 billion people. With vast experience working with small, large, and Fortune 500 companies to enhance the mental health of their workforce, Joyce’s work has been featured on CNN, MTV, MSNBC, and more. Her sessions have helped countless folks alleviate stress, depression, and anxiety while promoting mental health.
Joyce is a seasoned online presenter with experience using countless platforms and promoting engagement through use of breakout rooms, polls, chats and digital copies of slides, handouts and resources.
Benefits of Mental Wellness Webinars & Virtual Training Sessions
In addition to delivering the same valuable information that live, in-person training sessions offer, your mental wellness webinar sessions provide unique benefits to you and your staff, including:
- Training from the comfort and privacy of home
- Ideal for work-from-home mandates or even during non-working hours
- Ability to re-play training sessions as needed in the future
- CE credit options (for live participants)
- Cost-effective to business owners
- Crucial assistance in unprecedented/uncertain times
- Decreased absenteeism and turnover
- Reduced costs associated with healthcare
- Reduced liability relating to mental health and substance abuse
- Increased company morale
- A sense of care and concern for your staff and its wellbeing
- Improved employee communication and camaraderie
- Handouts and resources available digitally
Topics of Discussion in Mental Health
Webinar Training Sessions
- Webinar training sessions can be customized and may include:
- Promoting Mental Health & Resilience During Challenging Times
- Mental Health Awareness: Breaking Stigma & Promoting Access to Care
- Mental Health Awareness for Supervisors & Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Psychology of Success
- Stress Management
- Work-Life Balance
- Conscious Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
Mental Wellness Trainings
With two decades of education, experience, and training along with the utmost skill and compassion, Joyce Marter’s webinar training sessions are just as robust and beneficial as her in-person seminars. All webinars include practical tips and tried and true resources that participants can put into practice immediately in order to ensure the height of mental wellness for themselves and those around them.
Whether your organization is small or large, and regardless of industry type, offering mental wellness webinars is a convenient way to put your employees’ mental health first while ensuring safety and privacy. Package rates are offered.
To learn more about Joyce Marter’s mental health webinar & virtual training offerings, please contact Joyce today.